Monday 3 October 2011

So. So. Early.

Good morning!
I'd forgotten how much I dislike early mornings! (I'm aware that 8am is probably not early for most).. Seriously struggled to wake up this morning but am surprisingly awake now, I'm putting it down to the caffeine intake and sunshine. I wasn't looking forward to starting back at uni today, however, I  have plans to catch up with friends for lunch after and I'm quite liking the idea of falling back into routine as the last 5 months have been a little all over the place. I'm hoping a constant routine will provide some motivation and a little pressure to push forward a little more on the work front!
Not sure my eyes will be awake enough to cope with a 2 hour IT lesson in a minute but here goes the start of my final year!

Jodie x

No comments:

Post a Comment