Wednesday 31 August 2011

I feel like I'm forgetting something?

I finally went to see the Inbetweeners movie this week - probably a little later than I should have seeing as my brother appears in it as an extra. I thought waiting so long to see it made me a bad sister on some levels, but I managed to top that when, completely lost in the film, I forgot I was meant to be looking out for his part and completely missed it. Guess I know what the next DVD I'll be buying is.
I think it's going to be a little strange seeing my brother in a film (it is literally a tiny extras part) but still, it's not something I ever expected to see. (I'll let you know what it was like when I watch it again and remember to look for him)
Maybe one day he'll make it big and buy me my dream New York apartment... Dreaming a little too much?

Writing for my book has ceased to a halt this week (much to my disappointment).. I realised that I couldn't get all my uni work done and write a book at the same time - who knew?
So I've now had to incorporate specific time slots for writing into my work plan - I'm so over organised sometimes, but it is literally the only way I get things done.
My severe lack of motivation is suffering at the moment, I found a writing competition in the latest issue of Elle, so obviously all I can now think about it ideas for that - I have until the end of September, but writing 900 words for Elle is so much more fun than a research folder...
Must. Not. Lose. Motivati.....

Jodie x


1 comment: