Saturday 17 September 2011

Clothes, clothes, clothes...

Before...

After...

Today I managed to successfully pack my life into a series of boxes and cases. Possibly the most stressful few hours I've had in a long time, especially seeing as it's all coming out again tomorrow! I think my constant packing and unpacking from home to uni has transformed me into an expert suitcase packer (either that or I really don't have many clothes)..
I'm currently lists galore as I'm determined not to leave anything behind this time. Being sent a pair of jeans and a bra in the post isn't the most convenient thing as I know all too well!
I'm excited to be going back, but the prospect of unpacking everything and organising it all again in around 13 hours isn't so appealing.. The other revelation of today (other than being an expert suitcase packer of course) is that I've realised that around 70% of my wardrobe consists of stripes... I wasn't aware of my apparent love for stripes, but seeing as stripes are currently filling the highstreet stores, I guess it's not a bad thing to discover.
Fingers crossed that I haven't forgotten anything! Early morning and life unpacking, here I come...


OH, and I think it's highly important to stress the fact that I had to miss out on a free ticket to see Alan Carr live today with my friends so that I could pack for tomorrow. ALAN CARR! Just a little disappointed....

Jodie x

1 comment: